Monday, February 11, 2013

Where Have All The Fathers Gone?

Love, care, and affection of a father not only creates a balance in the successful rearing of children but also develops a sense of security among all the family members.

I woke up in the morning after hearing a loving voice of my father in my ears, "Come on darling! my beautiful princess get up and get ready for your school, your mother is making breakfast for you and I am here to help you get ready." How strengthening these words are for a young girl child.

Time flew like anything and I grew up into a beautiful young teenage girl who is passionate for new choices to make everyday among designs in clothes, colors, shoes, handbags, jewellery, cosmetics and many other at the same time. Every morning my father came to me bent down towards me asking, "what I should bring for you while returning back from my office". I use to tell him what I want to have. He brought all those things of my choice when he came back home to make me feel happy, and I felt so happy to have them.


Father is a kind of figure each child looks up as a the most intelligent, caring, secured personality in the family who will be always there for protection of his children without expecting anything in return.

Fortunate are those who have fathers in their life whom they could depend upon. Even fathers in old age also keep on providing their sincere advice and guidance to their children to move on in life at every small step they take.

Mothers also benefit from fathers support in life. When children see how their parents share life challenges mutually through the thick and thin of life they become confident, clear headed and honest kids. Parents pursue together their children education, health and other family matters the whole family structure is turned into a balanced role model family system. Each parent role is vital for such healthy life. Partnership of parents is crucial for children's healthy growth.

Today, we need to highlight and emphasize the role of father in our homes who is not just a bread winner today rather he has to become a friend sometimes, a motivator, a guide, a facilitator, a supporter in crucial times, a problem solver at times which enables a child to determine that my father is also available for me when I need him and stand side by side with my mother to manage, control and keep the family disciplined intact.

Keep respecting not only your mothers but also your father rather they deserve more respect from us. We have achieved whatever we are today just because of our fathers support.

All my hats off to fathers. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. Thanks on behalf of all fathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very captivating post. A beautiful write up! Cherished studying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, definitely motivates me to write more improved thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Point taken - Myself being a father, I feel I am not as good a father as my father was to me...

    ReplyDelete